I finally finished spinning that corespun I intruduced to all of you on Wednesday. I was a bit slow about spinning this week – but the outcome was worth it. Since the sun is long gone at this point, I’ll wait until tomorrow to get some killer photographs and post them for the world to see.
While finishing up the yarn, I thought of a few projects I needed to concentrate on this weekend. They are, in no particular order:
1. custom dye request – 12 ounces of BFL in 2 colorways… I need to do this first thing tomorrow
2. label all of my roving so packaging up orders isn’t so daunting
3. plant herb garden (haven’t I been saying I need to do this for a few weeks?)
4. bake bread – not really a project, but it’s big enough to be on the list
5. photograph new jewelry pieces to list over at IdyllHands
6. take pictures of all of the plants coming up in my front beds this spring for documentation
Not too bad of a list – I could probably knock everything out tomorrow, but I think the weather calls for some rain, not sure if rain and planting gardens go together.
Oh, and I would adore a trip up to The Rabbit’s Lair in Rogers to start gathering some fabric for that quilt I really think I’m going to make some day… but that might have to wait for another weekend.
2 thoughts on “Project for a week’s end”
I’m giving you a blog award because you’re so rockin’! You can find it at the end of this post: http://thebeehivestore.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-for-honors.html
She IS rockin’ isn’t she?? Wow!The Rabbit’s Lair could be fun..