Interestingly enough, the artist/crafter I had planned on featuring in my blog this evening has tagged me. So after you are impressed by her work, you can read 6 unimportant facts about yours truly.
A fellow member of the Arkansas Etsy Street Team (AREtsy) is a wonderful lady by the name of Anne… however, you may know her by her Etsy name of Casserole. I was pretty new to AREtsy when I won on of her felt brooches (seen at right). I was hooked then. All of her brooches are beautiful and their colors so tempting. She really has an eye for colors and design.
She carries that talent into her paper work. She makes some of the most beautiful greeting cards I have seen in quite some time. She has a wide variety of blank cards which is perfect for me as I like to write my own note (it just seems more personal that way). My favorite are her cards using vintage playing cards as the center of her designs. I’ve never been one for cutsie paper work and these cards bring in the not-so-cutsie vintage flair that I love.
Not only is she an amazing artist, but she updates her blog regularly so it provides plenty of entertaining reading. So go check out her shop and her blog and see what amazing work she produces.
And now, because I’ve been tagged, 6 unimportant things about me:
1. I have way too many shoes and half of them are flipflops.
2. I have FAR too much yarn… far too much.
3. I can’t wait to move into a new place at the end of November. My house is not longer appealing to me.
4. I go to bed early because I’m afraid of getting fewer than 8 hours of sleep.
5. It takes me forever to spend gift cards. I have a hard time spending “free” money. Don’t want to waste it.
6. I like to write in cursive only if I’m using a pencil (it glides better than a pen).
2 thoughts on “Featured and Tagged”
Oooo! I like your “unimportant” tidbits. You’re so interesting, always. And what a great feature on Annie! She rocks.
Okay, I’m blushing now… Thanks for the awesome profile!!!I loved reading your “unimportant” facts. I also go to sleep fairly early, but that’s because my husband is afraid for me to get less than 8 hours sleep. I think I tend to be not very nice. 🙂