I’m feeling a bit wordy today. A lot of things have dawned on me over the course of my 9 hours spent in my fluorescent light filled office on this Wednesday. In the words of the Dude “new shit has come to light”
I think I’ll list them below:
1. I don’t dress like myself 79% of the time. It really dawned on me today. My boots – not me. These black pants – not me. Okay, the purple turtleneck is right up my alley, but the rest, not me.
2. I go through periods of losing and finding myself. I think I’m in between times now where I realize myself has kind of been lost and I need to go bring it home again. It’s been a rough year since last September so it’s only to be expected – but it’s time to rope me back in… starting…now.
3. My tummy is bigger than it should be. I want to do something about it but don’t want to all at the same time. Damn smaller sized clothes and pictures of me from 2004.
4. I’m stressed knowing that I could do so much more on Etsy/crafting than I do but don’t have the time to do it. I spend almost another full time week working on my jewelry and yarn besides working at Walton Arts Center so I really don’t have more time to spare. Not sure I’ll ever have time to do only that, but it is nice to dream about.
5. My car is a piece of work. I think the front tires are going to fall off soon.
6. I like my office makeover. It’s good for my creative chi – too bad I’m at work not being creative when I’m surrounded by my office makeover.
7. I will start counting down the days until my trip to Austin next month. Starting with today – 23 days until go time.
8. Are any bad pictures with me tagged in them on Facebook? I should go check.
There – I think those were the major thoughts that came out of today. I’ve just been busy and sometimes that gets my mind going. I’m glad I was able to share it all with you.
2 thoughts on “Pssst… I’ve got a secret…”
That one about finding yourself is pretty universal for any people who actually think about themselves and their lives at any point. I know I’ve gone through it before. You’ll get through it – and the other side will be SOOOOO good! 🙂
Hey sweetie! I’ve been having one of these kind of years! Haha… Okay, well it’s only February, but still… it’s almost March!:DJust stopping by to say hi. I think about you all the time. How is your mom doing?P.S. I think once we find ourselves, then is the time when normalcy happens, and then we loose it and have to find it again. No worries… such is another chapter in this book we call life. ♥P.S.S. Gotta Love the Dude!! ♥